Skulls - Vinyl Iron-On Transfer Decals - Olabela Fabric + Patterns
It does not matter if you are looking for a way to refresh an old wardrobe or you want to decorate a newly sewn item, our vinyl iron-on transfers will be the icing on the cake of your project.
A quantity of 1 includes a set of 12 decals.
- Fabrics: cotton, linen, polyester, jeans, and knitted fabrics with a small amount of elastane.
- Washing max at 40 degrees on the left side.
- Ironing on the left side only.
- Prepare baking paper and iron (or press, eg Cricut press, if you have one).
- Wash and iron the surface to be decorated.
- Arrange the iron-on labels. ATTENTION! do not remove the clear foil.
- Place baking paper on top of the labels.
- Turn off the steam function of the iron and warm it up by setting a temperature between the 2nd and 3rd dots (160 ° C / 320 ° F).
- Press the hot iron firmly against the paper and labels (the correct pressure is 2.5-3 bar) and wait 15 seconds. Do not move the iron over the pattern!
- Wait 2 seconds and carefully remove the protective foil (attention may be warm).
- Replace the greaseproof paper.
- Press down with the iron for 3 seconds.