The Raglan Blouse - Paper Pattern - Friday Pattern Company
The Raglan Blouse from Friday Pattern Company is the perfect breezy top that can be easily dressed up or down. It has a wide neckline and features elastic at the waist and hem with a tie closure at the center back. This is a great pattern for beginners because of the easy raglan sleeves and the easy neck tie. The perfect project to sew up on a Friday night!
- 45” wide // XS - M // 1.88 yards (1.7 meters)
- 45” wide // L - XXL // 2.25 yards (2 meters)
- 54-60” wide // all sizes // 1.5 yards (1.37 meters)
- 2 yards, 3/8" wide elastic
- Matching thread
- 1 yard bias tape, or buy about 1/4 yard extra fabric to make your own
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact email@example.com.